Upload Resume Here:
Humatics’ breakthrough microlocation system and analytics software comprise a Spatial Intelligence Platform™ that will revolutionize how people and machines locate, navigate and collaborate. A single Humatics system, using simple, inexpensive radio-frequency technology, can pinpoint multiple, moving targets with millimeter-scale precision, vastly outperforming existing systems at a fraction of the cost.
Humatics is seeking a Solutions Data Analyst to help drive the analysis of data generated by our Microlocation systems and the software tools required to analyze and visualize that data. You will join a team of experienced and highly motivated electrical, computer, RF and robotics engineers with decades of experience in navigation and autonomous robot operation to realize and apply new types of data to a wide variety of applications.
As a member of Humatics’ Solutions Team, you will work on customer focused projects in the logistics and transportation sectors providing the data analysis required to demonstrate that our Microlocation solutions meet and exceed customers’ expectations. Included in this work is the development of data analysis tools including hands-on coding of software tools, establishing and maintaining data analytics pipelines both on-site and in the cloud, and high-end visualization. You will use this pipeline to analyze data from customer projects, interpret results, and prepare reports for internal and external use. This position will collaborate closely with Humatics’ Field Application Engineer, System Test and Software Teams to ensure alignment with other company initiatives.
- Development of data analysis tools including workflow definition from high-level requirements, hands-on coding of software tools, establishing and maintaining data analytics pipelines both on-site and in the cloud, and providing clear and compelling visualization of results
- Analyze data from customer projects and interpret results to ensure customer’s expectations are met
- Prepare reports for presentation to customers and internal stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with Humatics’ System Test to ensure consistency of performance metrics and testing procedures
- Ensure code aligns with company best practices and procedures
- Travel to customer sites for integrations, pilots, and other visits including presentation of results
- 2-3 years experience in a field related to data analysis, visualization or geographic information systems (GIS)
- Undergraduate degree in a field related to analytics — e.g., computer science, applied math, engineering
- Fluency in Python and the ability to quickly learn new software is required; experience in other programming languages is highly desired
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using statistical techniques
- Knowledge and experience working with databases and ETL frameworks
- Excellent analytical skills (both quantitative and qualitative) including ability, aptitude and attitude to understand large datasets
- Experience working with cloud computing services (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Experience in navigation technologies such as GPS and GNSS highly desired
- Demonstrated experience working with customer facing technical teams solving complex challenges under tight timelines
- Initiative to independently and rapidly tackle challenging technical problems with minimal supervision and proactively plan and execute required work, identify risks and solutions, and communicate with stakeholders
- Strong communication skills including effectively presenting results and recommendations both internally and externally, clearly communicating complex technical material, and writing high quality reports with all necessary backup material for external consumption with minimal supervision
- As required, travel to support customer projects including assisting with obtaining data, analyzing data in the field, and quickly reporting results to stakeholders. Approximately 20% travel on average with travel occasionally occurring on short notice
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity ownership in a well-funded start-up
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
This job is bases in Waltham, MA.
Humatics is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.