Humatics’ breakthrough microlocation system and analytics software comprise a Spatial Intelligence Platform™ that will revolutionize how people and machines locate, navigate and collaborate. A single Humatics system, using simple, inexpensive radio-frequency technology, can pinpoint multiple, moving targets with millimeter-scale precision, vastly outperforming existing systems at a fraction of the cost.
We are seeking a Software Quality Assurance Lead to join a team of experienced and highly motivated electrical, RF, computer and robotics engineers, and other professionals in sales, marketing, manufacturing and other disciplines. We’re eager to meet enthusiastic, engaged people eager to join our team and help create the microlocation revolution.
- Ensure the quality and reliability of Humatics’ products in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Help build the SQA function at the company as part of a very small team
- Electronically track bugs and trace requirements to test cases
- Develop automated testing to test a very unique and complex integrated system
- Write and maintain basic automation pipelines in Python
- Help with documentation and requirement generation and execution towards an ISO 9001 standard
- Work closely with system test to test live robots driving around our space
- Perform all the stages of manual testing such as functional, integration, system and end-user testing
- Review user interfaces for conformity and functionality
- Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of our products
- Find, isolate, document, regress and track bugs through resolution
- 3+ years of software QA automation experience in Python with some C++ as a nice to have
- Self started who wants to build and own the SQA function
- Attention to detail and analytical capabilities are a must
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Strong teamwork, communication, leadership, and initiative to learn
- 3-5 years of software QA testing experience
- 3-5 years of expertise in testing methodologies, experience with standard QA and development tools
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to convey complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, or equivalent
- Experience in a Start-up environment a plus
- Experience setting up CI/CD pipelines a plus
- Experience in safety critical software is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity ownership in a well-funded early stage startup
- Medical and dental benefits
- Excellent 401(k) plan
- Paid holidays and unlimited vacation
Please send your cv/resume directly to email@example.com. This position is based in Waltham, MA.
Humatics is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.