Humatics’ breakthrough microlocation system and analytics software comprise a Spatial Intelligence Platform™ that will revolutionize how people and machines locate, navigate and collaborate. A single Humatics system, using simple, inexpensive radio-frequency technology, can pinpoint multiple, moving targets with millimeter-scale precision, vastly outperforming existing systems at a fraction of the cost.
Humatics is seeking an exceptional Software Engineer to join this revolution by participating in the development, production, and testing of localization software for our microlocation technology. You will join a team of experienced and highly motivated electrical, computer, RF and robotics engineers with decades of experience in navigation and autonomous robot operation to realize and apply new types of data to a wide variety of applications.
- Design, implement, and maintain localization software included in our Spatial Intelligence Platform™ products.
- Develop software requirements at the system and subsystem levels from feature definitions and higher level requirements as well as interactions between various subsystems (both software and hardware).
- Identify issues and provide solutions to management or cross-functional team leads.
- Participate in the building and maintaining of our realtime software ecosystem.
- Help develop database, software APIs, software configuration management and analytical tools.
- Develop software for x86 based and ARM based embedded systems.
- Develop and test software in simulation and with real hardware.
- Create documentation and tests, and participate in code reviews.
- 2+ years of experience developing commercial software products.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, software engineering, robotics or embedded software.
- Fluency in C/C++ and a demonstrated ability to produce product ready code.
- Experience working on platforms with a real time hardware component and embedded systems.
- Experience developing and optimizing software for Linux operating systems on x86 and ARM architectures.
- Object Oriented programming skills with a strong software architecture background.
- Comfortable with provisioning servers and services.
And, nice to have:
- Experience with REST, ROS, Docker, Git, DDS, iPython, Jupyter Notebooks
- C++, Python programming languages.
- SQL and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Experience in programming algorithms for robotics localization and navigation.
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity ownership in a well-funded, early stage company
- Medical and dental benefits
- Excellent 401(k) plan
- Paid holidays and unlimited vacation.
Please send your cv/resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position is based in Waltham, MA.
Humatics is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.