Humatics is pioneering microlocation technology that is faster, more precise, and more affordable than any 3D positioning or location tracking technology on the market. Our microlocation products and analytics software comprise the Humatics Spatial Intelligence Platform™ that is revolutionizing how people and machines locate, navigate, and collaborate in the connected world. Humatics has two products reaching general availability in 2019, and we are seeking an experienced and well-rounded marketing manager to help raise the profile of the microlocation category and establish Humatics and our products as the preeminent category leaders.
As Marketing Manager, you will be primarily responsible for overseeing Humatics’ corporate marketing, including content marketing, SEO, events, social media, PR, and creative. You will report to and work closely with the Director of Product Marketing, and assist in industry-focused marketing campaigns, including the production of white papers, webinars, and email drip programs.
- Write and edit content such as blog posts, landing pages, social media posts, online ads, contributed articles and press releases, quarterly newsletters, drip campaign emails, sales presentations, and white papers.
- Conference, panel, and event coordination, including planning for onsite events, writing abstracts, and acting as a liaison with event personnel.
- Manage external vendors, including Humatics’ PR agency, freelance designers, developers, content writers, and digital production teams.
- Support the Director of Product Marketing in the ideation, planning, and execution of industry-targeted marketing campaigns.
- Maintain metrics reports on marketing activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Interface with Humatics website developer for ongoing website maintenance.
- Coordinate trade show logistics and schedule key meetings with customers.
- A demonstrated passion for storytelling and writing.
- An excellent track record of creativity in written and visual communication.
- At least 5 years of experience in technology industry content marketing.
- Hands-on experience with Hubspot’s Marketing Automation and CRM platform.
- Highly organized with demonstrated project management experience.
- Basic design skills are highly desirable, including Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, and HTML & CSS.
- Analytical skills, including facility with Google Analytics & Hubspot’s reporting tools.
- Experience with Google Ads and Wordstream a plus.
- Competitive salary.
- Competitive health benefits.
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO).
This position is based in Waltham, MA.
Humatics is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.