Humatics’ breakthrough microlocation system and analytics software comprise a Spatial Intelligence Platform™ that will revolutionize how people and machines locate, navigate and collaborate. A single Humatics system, using simple, inexpensive radio-frequency technology, can pinpoint multiple, moving targets with millimeter-scale precision, vastly outperforming existing systems at a fraction of the cost.
We are seeking a Front End Engineer to implement the vision of the Humatics’ suite of software applications. You will join a team of experienced and highly motivated electrical, RF, computer and robotics engineers. We’re eager to meet passionate people willing to join this team and help create the microlocation revolution.
- Develop the front end stack for the new web based Humatics location platform.
- Work with designers, marketing and engineering to help develop the platform and the brand.
- Aid in architecting the system and planning for scalability.
- Aid in design and development of marketing materials and internal tools.
- Create documentation and tests, and participate in code reviews.
- Help setup a quality commercial enterprise software platform.
- BS in Computer Science
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience in front end development
- 5-10 years’ experience developing web based platforms in Linux environments
- 5-10 years programming in modern front end frameworks including Angular and React
- Experience in Data Visualizations, CAD, 3D environments, or IoT experince
- Experience in web security
- Demonstrated experience deploying and maintaining web applications
- Object Oriented programming skills and software architecture
- Preferred experience with machine learning.
And, nice to have:
- Cloud service experiences (AWS, Google cloud)
- Work as a technical/project lead to drive a new UI
- Working with large scale databases and big data
- Experience with REST, ROS, Docker, Git
- C++, Python, Java development experience.
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity ownership in a well-funded, early stage company
- Medical and dental benefits
- Excellent 401(k) plan
- Paid holidays and unlimited vacation.
Please send your cv/resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position is based in Cambridge, MA and will be moving to Waltham, MA in mid-November 2018.
Humatics is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.