Humatics’ breakthrough microlocation system and analytics software comprise a Spatial Intelligence Platform™ that will revolutionize how people and machines locate, navigate and collaborate. A single Humatics system, using simple, inexpensive radio-frequency technology, can pinpoint multiple, moving targets with millimeter-scale precision, vastly outperforming existing systems at a fraction of the cost.
We are seeking a Senior Front End Engineer to implement the vision of the Humatics’ suite of software applications. You will join a team of experienced and highly motivated electrical, RF, mechanical, software and robotics engineers. We’re eager to meet passionate people willing to join this team and help create the microlocation revolution.
- Lead and develop the front end stack for web-based and mobile-app based Humatics user applications.
- Work with designers, marketing and engineering to help develop the platform and the brand.
- Aid in architecting the system and planning for scalability.
- Aid in design and development of marketing materials and internal tools.
- Comfortable working with large scale databases and big data
- Comfortable with provisioning servers and services.
- Demonstrated experience with data analytics.
- Help set up a quality commercial enterprise software platform.
- Create documentation and tests, and participate in code reviews.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related fields with 7-10 years of experience in developing front end software stack OR Master’s in Computer Science or related fields with 5-8 years of experience in developing front end software stack.
- 5-10 years’ experience developing web based platforms in Linux environments and mobile apps for iOS and Android.
- 5-10 years programming in modern front end frameworks including Angular and React.
- Experience in Data Visualizations, CAD, 3D graphics and graphic engines like Unity.
- Experience in web security.
- Demonstrated experience deploying and maintaining web applications.
- Object Oriented programming skills and software architecture.
And, nice to have:
- Cloud service experiences (AWS, Google cloud)
- Work as a technical/project lead to drive a new UI
- Working with large scale databases and big data
- Experience with REST, ROS, Docker, Git, DDS
- C++, Python, Java development experience.
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity ownership in a well-funded, startup
- Medical and dental benefits
- Excellent 401(k) plan
- Paid holidays and unlimited vacation.
Please send your cv/resume directly to email@example.com. This position is based in Waltham, MA.
Humatics is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.