Humatics’ breakthrough microlocation system and analytics software comprise a Spatial Intelligence Platform™ that will revolutionize how people and machines locate, navigate and collaborate. A single Humatics system, using simple, inexpensive radio-frequency technology, can pinpoint multiple, moving targets with millimeter-scale precision, vastly outperforming existing systems at a fraction of the cost.
We are seeking a Backend Engineer to build out the backend that powers Humatics’ suite of software applications. You will join a team of experienced and highly motivated electrical, RF, computer and robotics engineers. We’re eager to meet passionate people willing to join this team and help create the microlocation revolution.
- Develop the software stack for the new web based Humatics location platform
- Help develop machine learning, position estimation, gesture recognition algorithms and analytical tools
- Design and develop the database
- Develop and support scalable cloud-based application
- Develop the code that runs Humatics’ data analysis
- Create documentation and tests, and participate in code reviews
- BS in Computer Science
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience in application or backend development
- Object Oriented programming skills with a strong software architecture background
- 5-10 years’ experience developing in Linux based environments
- SQL and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- C++, Python, Java development experience
- Demonstrated experience using cloud-based data storage service
- Comfortable working with large scale databases and big data
- Comfortable with provisioning servers and services
- Demonstrated experience with data analytics
- Preferred experience with machine learning
- Experience with REST, ROS, Docker, Git are nice to have
- Experience working on platforms with a real time hardware component
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity ownership in a well-funded early stage startup
- Very competitive health benefits
- Excellent 401(k) plan
- Paid holidays and unlimited vacation
Please send your cv/resume directly to email@example.com. This position is based in Waltham, MA.
Humatics is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.