Humatics’ breakthrough microlocation system and analytics software comprise a Spatial Intelligence Platform™ that will revolutionize how people and machines locate, navigate and collaborate. A single Humatics system, using simple, inexpensive radio-frequency technology, can pinpoint multiple, moving targets with millimeter-scale precision, vastly outperforming existing systems at a fraction of the cost.
Humatics is seeking an exceptional Robotics Engineer to join this revolution. You will join a team of experienced and highly motivated electrical, computer, RF and robotics engineers with decades of experience in navigation and autonomous robot operation to realize and apply new types of data to a wide variety of applications. Humatics is pioneering the field of microlocation through the invention of new ultra-precise position sensors, advanced systems and flexible software. By measuring position with very high precision, our microlocation technology is revolutionizing how humans and robots interact with each other and the world.
- Develop system analysis tools to optimize system performance
- Integrate Humatics’ microlocation with a variety of robot platforms and types
- Deploy and maintain software on Humatics’ internal fleet of robots
- Develop robotics control software for testing and demonstrating systems
- Work with Product Marketing and Management to develop and deploy new demonstrations
- A Bachelors or Masters in electrical or mechanical engineering or a related technical field with 1-2 years experience in a robotics company
- Experience with robotics systems including integrating and testing navigation software
- Programming skills in languages such as C\C++, Python, Octave, or Matlab.
- Experience in robotic control and the Robotic Operating System (ROS)
- Experience in mechatronics, electronics, programming, and simple mechanical design.
- Hands-on technology experience and the motivation to continually invent new technologies.
- Experience with Linux operating systems, version control, bug/feature tracking systems, software testing, and agile software development.
- Strong communication skills including presenting results and recommendations both internally and to external customers.
- Ability to independently rapidly tackle challenging technical problems with minimal supervision.
- The motivation to continually improve technology and work at a fast-paced start-up.
- As required, willingness to travel to support customer projects
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity ownership in a well-funded start-up
- Medical and dental benefits
- Unlimited Paid holidays and vacation
Please send your cv/resume directly to Careers@humatics.com. This position is based in Waltham, MA.
Humatics is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.