Upload Resume Here:
Humatics’ breakthrough microlocation system and analytics software comprise a Spatial Intelligence Platform™ that will revolutionize how people and machines locate, navigate and collaborate. A single Humatics system, using simple, inexpensive radio-frequency technology, can pinpoint multiple, moving targets with millimeter-scale precision, vastly outperforming existing systems at a fraction of the cost.
We are seeking a dynamic Office Manager in the Huntsville area, who will join a team of experienced and highly motivated electrical, RF, computer and robotics engineers, and professionals in sales, marketing, manufacturing and other disciplines. The Office Manager is responsible for managing the facility and supporting the people in it, as well as creating a positive work environment that is both fun and productive.
- Maintain a professional, organized, and functional office environment
- Greet and direct visitors and customers
- Manage purchasing and receiving for Humatics Huntsville
- Prepare packages for mail, UPS, FedEx
- Coordinate and track engineering equipment to follow shipping schedule
- Maintain office and kitchen supplies
- Manage office equipment and purchases
- Manage travel accommodations for employees
- Manage facilities and contractors (janitorial, security, etc)
- Maintain company credit card, monthly reconciliation, and budget
- Manage conference rooms in Google Calendars
- Key control and access for Humatics Huntsville facilities
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers ensuring all services are properly delivered, expensed, and paid on time.
- Coordinate with People Operations to develop, modify, and maintain office policies
- Coordinate with People Operations to run company events, celebrations, all-hands meetings, lunches
- Aid in scheduling candidate interviews and welcoming New Hires
- Coordinate and execute with engineering equipment calibration schedule and compliance
- Coordinate with IT purchasing of IT hardware and software
- Use best practice to protect the security, integrity, and privacy of data
- Proficient in Google Docs/Microsoft Word
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized and dependable
- Some experience with ERP systems preferred
- Detailed, self-motivated, and problem solver
- Flexible and able to wear multiple hats in a fast-paced startup environment
- Competitive hourly rate
- Full-Time Position
- Meaningful equity ownership in a well-funded start-up
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays and Flexible Paid Time Off
This position is based in Huntsville, Alabama.
Humatics is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.