Humatics’ breakthrough microlocation system and analytics software comprise a Spatial Intelligence Platform™ that will revolutionize how people and machines locate, navigate and collaborate. A single Humatics system, using simple, inexpensive radio-frequency technology, can pinpoint multiple, moving targets with millimeter-scale precision, vastly outperforming existing systems at a fraction of the cost.
We are seeking a Human Resources Manager, who will join a team of experienced and highly motivated professionals. We’re eager to meet enthusiastic, engaged people eager to join our team and help create the microlocation revolution.
- Implement human resources programs including talent acquisition, health and welfare benefits, records administration, employee relations and retention, and all compliance related matters;
- Partner with, coach and support managers to promote employee relations, set goals, deliver feedback and performance reviews, and drive performance;
- Ensure consistent interpretation and administration of company policies and procedures, practices and principles.
- Maintain full compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Work closely with management to foster and sustain working relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention. Understand employee opinions and represent their needs and concerns to leadership as appropriate;
- Conduct research and analyze data-related projects including compensation and benefit packages and personnel policies and procedures.
- Act as a key business partner to members of the company to improve the recruiting process;
- Passionately drive results by thinking and acting quickly to ensure the long-term best interest of company objectives;
- Stay connected to the competitive landscape, including trends in tech recruiting and compensation.
- Sound knowledge of all HR practices, evidenced by achievement of SPHR certification
- Deep understanding of Human Resources policies, procedures and Labor Laws
- Proven track record of earning trust of employees and managers and working collaboratively to help create a great work environment
- Ability to develop and analyze data; detail-oriented and task-focused
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter with high motivation and efficiency
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Experience with HRIS software, Paylocity is ideal
- Bachelor’s degree with course work in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related Field
- 3 – 5 years of professional experience as an HR Manager with responsibility for leading a team
- Experience in startups / early stage companies is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity ownership in a well-funded early stage startup
- Medical and dental benefits
- Excellent 401(k) plan
- Paid holidays and unlimited vacation
Please send your cv/resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position is based in Waltham, MA
Humatics is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.