Humatics’ breakthrough microlocation system and analytics software comprise a Spatial Intelligence Platform™ that will revolutionize how people and machines locate, navigate and collaborate. A single Humatics system, using simple, inexpensive radio-frequency technology, can pinpoint multiple, moving targets with unprecedented precision, vastly outperforming existing systems at a fraction of the cost.
We are seeking a Sales & Business Development Director in the greater Boston area, who will join a team of experienced and highly motivated electrical, RF, computer and robotics engineers, and professionals in sales, marketing, manufacturing and other disciplines. We’re eager to meet enthusiastic, engaged people eager to join our team and help create the microlocation revolution.
- Will drive adoption of Humatics microlocation technology within a variety of industries and market segments. This includes existing markets as well as developing scalable revenue opportunities in new market segments.
- Will identify and manage an ecosystem of partners including OEMs, Systems Integrators and Resellers.
- Will drive sales campaigns with end customers, selling side by side with Humatics partners in the region.
- Will work closely with field engineering and product marketing to deliver the right technical solutions for Humatics’ customers.
- Will develop quarterly sales plans and account strategies to deliver on bookings and revenue goals.
- Will track activities, pipeline and prospective customers in the company CRM tool.
- Will consistently exceed quarterly revenue and unit targets.
- This is an individual contributor role with opportunity for future management.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales and business development.
- Experience selling Hardware+Software combination products is highly desirable and industrial automation experience is a plus.
- Proven team player who has managed channel programs & partners and has thrived in a team selling environment.
- A customer-first mentality and a willingness to go above and beyond to deliver for the customer.
- Consistent track record of exceeding targets.
- Competitive salary and Commission structure
- Meaningful equity ownership in a well-funded early stage startup
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Excellent 401(k) plan
- Paid holidays and unlimited vacation
Please send your cv/resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position is based at Humartics headquarters in Waltham, MA.
Humatics is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.