Upload Resume Here
Humatics’ breakthrough microlocation system and analytics software comprise a Spatial Intelligence Platform™ that will revolutionize how people and machines locate, navigate and collaborate. A single Humatics system, using simple, inexpensive radio-frequency technology, can pinpoint multiple, moving targets with millimeter-scale precision, vastly outperforming existing systems at a fraction of the cost.
Humatics is seeking an exceptional Associate Robotics Engineer to join this revolution by participating in the development, production, and testing of localization algorithms for our microlocation technology. You will join a team of experienced and highly motivated electrical, computer, RF and robotics engineers with decades of experience in navigation and autonomous robot operation to realize and apply new types of data to a wide variety of applications.
- Design, implement, and maintain localization software included in our Spatial Intelligence Platform™ products.
- Rigorously quantify localization software performance including optimization, analysis, testing, and verification to ensure software complies with requirements.
- Develop software requirements at the system and subsystem levels from feature definitions level requirements as well as interactions between various subsystems (both software and hardware).
- Apply scientific research and methods to identify algorithm limitations and provide solutions to management or cross-functional team leads.
- Perform analysis, simulation, and testing of prototype localization systems. Participate in the building and maintaining of our realtime software ecosystem.
- Create documentation, tests and participate in code reviews.
- Experience developing software products using algorithms related to robotics, machine learning and controls.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Robotics, Electrical, or Computer Engineering.
- Expert knowledge in localization and sensor fusion algorithms (e.g., Kalman or Particle filters) including rapidly developing and implementing.
- Prototyping algorithms and developing simulations using C++, Python or Matlab.
- Deploying and testing localization algorithms on hardware.
- Develop data analysis and testing methods using hardware and simulation pipelines.
- Fluency in C++/Python and a demonstrated ability to produce product ready code.
And, nice to have:
- Experience with ROS, Docker, Git, iPython, Jupyter Notebooks.
- Experience in inertial navigation, industrial automation, and/or controls.
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity ownership in a well-funded start-up
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Paid holidays and unlimited paid time off
This job is based in Waltham, MA.
Humatics is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion,